Graff-Pinkert just got in two Hydromats, an HB45-12 bar machine, HB45-12 Chucker, and an HW25-12 bar machine! We offer hydromats with saw, bar feed and inverter, and then customers can choose from our wide selection of units to get the right configuration for their specific jobs. Why buy units you don't need, just because a machine happened to have those units? Because Graff-Pinkert is one of the few Hydromat resellers that actually stocks Hydromats at our facility, we have the flexibility to sell you a cleaned and painted machine that will arrive on your floor ready to run.
The following videos give step by step instructions for changing the pins and bushings of the upper quadrants of a Wickman 1-3/4" 6-spindle. The videos were shot at Graff-Pinkert's facility. Click "read more" to see the second and third videos.
Part 1: Changing Pins and Bushings on Upper Quadrants of Wickman 1-3/4"
Thinking of rebuilding your 6-spindle Acmes or New Britains? You ought to consider upgrading to a 6-spindle Wickman multi-spindle screw machine instead.
1. We speak proper English (American). We also speak Spanish, Italian, Irish, and Pig Latin
2. We turn-key jobs at competitive prices, working hand and hand with trusted tooling providers.
3. For non-rebuilt machines we can provide necessary maintenance to give you a machine ready to run when it arrives on your floor (New spindle bearings, pins and bushings, etc.).
4. We provide prompt Phone and In-person Customer Service.
5. Our three mechanics have over 80 years combined experience working on Wickmans.
Part I: Removing the Spindle Bearings
Part II: Changing the Bearings
Graff-Pinkert is more than just a machine tool dealer. We are a company that provides solutions for our customers' manufacturing challenges. We sell machines ready for customers to start making parts on their floor. Watch this video to learn more about what Graff-Pinkert can do for your machining firm.